Today’s lifestyle puts great demands on us all. To keep up and stay healthy, we really need to maximize our nutrition by eating healthy. Saladmaster has the perfect cooking solution to help you maintain an active lifestyle, while saving you time and money.
For 60 years, we’ve been helping people eat healthier with our advanced cookware system. This is our core mission, which we continuously reinforce through product improvement research and staying connected with our customers to gain a genuine understanding of their needs. You save time, energy, and money when you use the Saladmaster premium quality, engineered system of cooking featuring 316Ti stainless steel. It is with great passion that Saladmaster cultivates creativity and pride of workmanship to provide our customers with continual lifestyle improvement.
Saladmaster product solutions and career opportunities have already changed thousands of lives. To get an idea of how they could change yours, take a look at some testimonials on our home page.
As the world leader in the Direct Sales food preparation industry, we are seriously committed to the environment in which we live and we feel it is our obligation to “leave a small footprint” on our planet.
Saladmaster products are manufactured with the highest standards of environmental concerns: “Green”. Both Regal Ware and Saladmaster are committed to environmental responsibility in the development of products, processes and logistics. We have procedures in place to minimize our environmental impact and continue to explore new opportunities to be “Green”.
Here are the facts:
• Manufacturing air emissions fall beneath threshold regulatory quantities. No hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) are emitted.
• Manufacturing facilities meet federal, state, and local standards for wastewater and solid waste treatment and disposal.
• Packaging (corrugated and liner board) utilizes a combined average of 68% – 77% recycled content.
• Recycling paper and cardboard from our facilities saves 3,283 trees and 19,309 gallons of gasoline annually.
• Recycling scrap steel and aluminum saves 4,300 barrels of oil annually (according to the EPA WasteWise formula).
• The state-of-the-art florescent lighting systems in our manufacturing and corporate office facilities save a total of 1.5 million kilo watt hours, or 137,000 gallons of gasoline annually; resulting in the receipt of the Environmental Stewardship Award, a distinction held since 2006.